Zaxby’s is a fast casual restaurant offering a range of menu items including chicken wings, chicken fingers, sandwiches, salads and more. Founded in 1990, and now the company operates in the Southeastern USA with more than 600 locations.
How to participate in Myzaxbysvisit-Zaxyby’s survey
If you’ve recently dined at an Zaxby’s restaurant and would like to leave your feedback then why not do so via the online survey, it’s a great way to interact with the company and let them know how they’re doing.
The survey shouldn’t take longer than several minutes to complete, and once your finished you can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize of $1,500.
In a few steps we’ll show you how to complete the survey;
Visit the official site at www.MyZaxbysVisit.com
Find your receipt and enter the time of visit, purchase amount and entry survey code and click Enter.
You will be asked a few questions about your dining experience, try to answer these as honest as possible.
Upon completion, you can enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win a $1500 grand prize.
Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the second largest quick-service sandwich chain in the U.S. with more than 3,400 eateries system extensive. Roark Capital Group got the business in July 2011 and possesses 81.5% of the business, with The Wendy’s Company possessing the other 18.5%. Along with its classic Roast Beef and Steak ‘n Cheddar sandwiches, Arby’s products have deli-fashion Marketplace Fresh line Curly Fries and Jamocha Milkshakes. Its headquarters is in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
How to enter the My Arby’s Visit survey..
You will need a valid receipt from your most recent purchase in-store and just a few minutes of your time. As a thank you for taking part, you can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize of $500 Arby’s gift card.
We’ll show you how to get started in a few simple steps;
Visit the official site at www.MyArbysVisit.com
Find your receipt and enter the location number, and date / time of your visit. Click Start to begin.
You will be asked a series of questions, try to answer these as honest as possible.
Upon completion, enter the sweepstakes to win a $500 Arby’s gift card.
Matalan is a popular fashion and homeware retailer based in the UK. It was founded in 1985, by John Hargreaves. Matalan have approximately 217 stores in the UK. If you haven’t already visited a Matalan store then why not visit them online at Matalan.co.uk where you can shop online, or see the latest special offers and use the store locator to find a Matalan store near you.
How to take part in the Matalan Survey?
It’s easy enough to do, but ensure you have a valid receipt from your most recent visit. For taking just a few moments to participate, you can win £100 in the monthly prize draw.
In just a few simple steps, we’ll show you how to get started;
Visit the official survey site at www.Matalan-survey.co.uk
Find your receipt or invitation and click on the desired method.
Enter your receipt code and click Continue
Answer all required questions as honest as possible, mostly they will ask if you were satisfied with the level of service you received and if the products were of good quality.
Upon completion, enter the prize draw to win £100 in the monthly competition.